Thursday, December 15, 2005

Adoption Story

I met Jamie back in high school. She attended church with a really good friend of mine, Dean. During our high school/college years I would see her at their youth/singles events from time to time. Many years have passed since I have spoken to her. When Holly and I told Dean that we were going to be adopting from China, he asked if I remembered Jamie from his church back home. He went on to tell me that she and her husband, Brian, were also adopting from China. So an email/blogging relationship started. Brian and Jamie are in China as I write this. They picked up their daughter on Sunday. Please visit Brian and Jamie's blog to read about their incredible experiences. They have posted lots of photos which are great. All of this has really inspired Holly and me, and has made us so eager for the process to continue on for us.

Keep us in your prayers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Good luck to them. My goddaughter is from China; her same is Sarah Fu Xiau Yi. I'll head over there to check out the photos.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Thanks for sharing their story with us...I needed to cheer up and get my mind of myself and this did the trick.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

Awesome.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home