Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas in Song

I love Christmas and I love the music of the Season. Here are just some of my favorites, from traditional to contemporary. What have I missed?

O, Holy Night
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Joy to the World (Avalon)
Not that Far From Bethlehem (Point of Grace)
Angels We Have Heard on High
Welcome to Our World (Amy Grant)
We Are the Reason (Avalon)
All I Want for Christmas is You
Silent Night
He'll Be Comin' Down the Chimney Down
Mary's Song

Merry Christmas

5 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

Merry Christmas, Travis.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Your taste in music is exceptional because it's the same as mine :)

Travis, just stopping by to wish you and your wonderful family a very Merry Christmas. You are a special blog friend and I have benefited so much from the words you have shared with me.

Looking forward to more in the year to come! God bless you!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

What Child is This?

Mary's Boy Child (Boney M)

Merry Christmas, bro.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I love all thoe songs...

1:19 AM  
Blogger Danny Sims said...

Happy New Year!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home