Friday, August 19, 2005

Our New Addition


Here he is, our new addition. That's my son, Braden with him. When Sabella had to be put down we told Cara-Lee that she could name the new kitten. Holly and I wanted to name him Simon. Cara-Lee didn't like it. Then I came up with Toonces (of Saturday Night Live fame - the driving cat). The whole family thought that was a great name. However, the girl didn't approve. How about Napoleon? No. I think she didn't like these names because we all did.

The new cat's name? Muta. This is the name of a fat cat on an obscure film called The Cat Returns, which was made by Hayao Miyazaki, the creator of Spirited Away. Its a cute film and worth a watch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

What a nice looking son you have! And the kitten is adorable, he looks a little Japanese! What a cool color, kind of yellow.

Your daughter sounds like a girl who knows what she likes and is not easily swayed by the crowd. Good quality :)

I'll have to tell my xboyfriend about that movie, I bet his daughter would love it.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Haven't heard of that film; I'll have to look that up.

Great picture - Braden is a handsome young man!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home